This article provides you with information on the process of .co.za domain name transfers.
Upon ordering your hosting package or domain transfer from 1-grid, there are a couple more steps that need to be followed in order to get your .co.za domain transferred to us. Please see How to order a domain transfer.
- After placing the order and paying for it, contact your previous host and ask them to accept the COZA transfer ticket.
- Make sure you have a backup of your website to upload to your new 1-grid account.
- The transfer period takes anything from 1 to 24 hours because there is a voting space for the purpose of security.
- You will receive an email such as below to accept the transfer request.
- Your domain should then be updated once you accept the transfer request.
- Should your domain transfer fail, 1-grid will continue to resubmit it on your behalf while keeping you informed.
We want to make it a quick and easy process to move your website over to us, but there is still some co-operation required by your previous host and that simply means that they must accept the transfer ticket before we can manage the domain on our end.