If you’ve been thinking about starting a business or want to take your existing company to new levels, getting registered with CIPC is the way to go. Registered businesses have advantages that unregistered companies do not have. Registering your business affords you the following privileges:
- Attracting investors;
- Protecting and separating personal assets and finances from company assets;
- Qualifying for and getting considered for government assistance;
- And proves the legitimacy of the business
You can register your company directly with CIPC, at your local bank or online with 1-grid. Registering your company with 1-grid is easy. All you need are certified ID copies of yourself and the directors, plus R899 and we’ll do the legwork for you.
Company registration process online at 1-grid:
Navigate to our company registration page and click ‘Register Now’ and follow the following process:
Enter your first three options for your company name and then:
- Click ‘Check Names’
- Save and continue
- Log in to the client area
- Enter your physical address
- Enter financial details
- Add director(s)
- Review your application
- Click ‘Continue’
- Pay the invoice
- And we’ll contact you with further details
CIPC Company Registration Process
- Go to the CIPC website.
- Click on private Company Registrations.
- Click on Customer Login.
- Complete the required fields and login.
- Click on ‘Register A New Company’.
- Enter ID numbers of the director(s) and required field.
- Click ‘Save’.
- On the next screen click ‘Continue’.
- Complete the company’s required fields (financial year-end, email address, physical address, website, postal code and authorised shares).
- The next screen provides options regarding the name reservation, namely:
- Apply for a name as part of this process: enter one or up to four names
- Use a name that has already been approved: use a company name that has already been approved
- Register a company using an enterprise number as the name: Register using an enterprise number
Find a bank that offers Company Registration
Financial institutions also offer the service, inquire at your bank regarding the service. The following banks advertise the service:
- FNB Company Registration
We also throw in a free .CO.ZA domain when you register your company with us. Having an online presence is vital, and we’ll take you through establishing an online presence from registering a free domain to building your website and getting professional business email to use for free, for three months.