This guide provides you with an introuction to the Plesk Control Panel.
The Customer Panel is intended for managing hosting services. Customers use this panel to add domains and mailboxes, manage website content and so on.
This panel is similar to the Server Administration Panel but provides tools to serve resellers, and doesn’t have capabilities to manage server.
Websites & Domains
- The tools here enable customers to add and remove domains, subdomains, and domain aliases. They also enable them to manage various web hosting settings, create and manage databases and database users, change their DNS settings, and secure their websites with SSL/TLS certificates.
- The tools here enable customers to add and remove mail accounts, as well as manage mail server settings.
- The tools here enable customers to easily install and manage a wide range of web applications.
- This item features a web-based file manager that enables customers to upload content to their website, as well as manage the files already present on the server within their subscription.
- This item allows customers to create new or manage existing databases.
- This item features information about disk and traffic usage, as well as the link to web statistics that present a detailed overview of the site’s visitors.
- The tools here enable customers to add and remove user accounts that enable other people to log in to Plesk
- This item is only visible in the Control Panel of shared hosting customers. It features information about resource usage for the subscription, allowed hosting options and granted permissions. The tools here enable customers to retrieve and update their contact details and other personal information, and also back up their subscription settings and websites.