This article will explain exactly what happens once logging a support ticket until the ticket gets closed.
- Once logging a ticket to the support department, The customers ticket will reflect on our system as Open.
- The moment you receive a response from any of our agents ( Eg: agent is requesting for more details on the ticket ) Your ticket will be marked as – Waiting on Customer Feedback.
- The ticket will remain on Waiting on customer feedback up until the customer has responded.
- If there has been no response from the customer on the ticket, After day 3 of the ticket Waiting on customer feedback a reminder email that will be sent out again to the customer, Advising that the ticket will be closed if we do not hear from you within the next 48 hours.
- After the 48 hour period is completed, the ticket will automatically be marked as Closed.
- You have the option to respond to the closed ticket and the ticket will reopen
- NB: this make the ticket lifecycle 5 days if no response was received by the customer