The website’s content is compressed before sending it to the visitor’s browser, therefore, it will take less time to load.
To do this, you need to login to cPanel
1. Click on “Optimize Website”
2. Here you can choose the compression option. Click “Update Settings” once you have made your selection.
- Disabled will simply disable this feature and will not perform any compression action.
- Compress All Content will compress all the content of your website.
- Compress the specified MIME types will let you choose what kind of content will be compressed
3. Click on “Go Back” once the compression has completed.
That’s it! You have successfully optimized your website!