This quick guide will take you through the steps of viewing your reports within WSP
1. Click on “Reporting” and then “Disk Space Report”
2. You should see a list of hosting spaces. If there is only one, click on view icon on the left
3. Here you will see an overall usage breakdown. Click on “Cancel” once you are done.
4. To view your bandwidth usage report, click on “Reporting” and then “Bandwidth Report”
5. Select your date range and click on “Display report” You can also export the results if you wish to have a copy offline.