Does your WP pages show a “Page Not Found” or 404 error? All you need to fix broken permalinks is access to your WP Dashboard
- Reset Your Permalink Settings
The first thing you want to do if you’re having this issue, is to simply reset your permalink settings. This is simply to double check that it’s an actual issue, and not just a small stutter that might have occurred during updating or migrating.
- Simply log into your WP Dashboard, then go to the permalinks settings.
- Change your settings away from the standard setting, for example to numeric, then save changes.
- Now simply select your standard setting again, and save the changes.
- Now go back to your site, and try to go to any of your posts and pages.
If they show up as they should, good news.. your problem was likely a stutter caused by a temporary conflict or minor bug.