To change PHP Version of your account
- Go to cPanel >> Software >> Select PHP Version
- Click on the drop-down next to PHP version, choose the required PHP version and click on ‘Set as current‘.
This will set the chosen PHP version as the PHP version of your account.
To Install PHP extension
- Once the PHP version is set, you can see the list og available PHP extensions/modules. Just tick the check box and click on ‘Save’
For any PHP version other than the ‘Native PHP‘ version, you can modify the PHP values or paramenters.
- Go to cPanel >> Software >> Select PHP Version >> Switch to PHP Options
- Click on the PHP value you want to change as shown in the above picture.
- Click ‘Apply‘ and ‘Save‘