This article provides you with information on how to setup scheduled tasks in Plesk.
Step 1 – Login to Plesk.
- Login with username and password received when you completed your subscription.
Step 2 – Click on Scheduled Tasks
If you need to run scripts on your hosting account at a specific time, use the task scheduler in Plesk to make the system automatically run the scripts for you.
Step 3 – Click on Add Task
Step 4 – Complete task schedule and click OK.
- Command. Specify the full path to the executable file to be run. This includes binary files, shell scripts, and batch files.
- Fetch a URL. Specify the URL only; there is no need to type the command, such as “curl” or “wget”.
- Run a PHP script. Specify the path to the script relative to your virtual host directory. You can click the icon to quickly locate the script file.
- Next, select how often the task will run, and set the desired time and date. By default the time is in the server time zone; if you need to select a different time zone, go to Websites & Domains tab > Scheduled Tasks > Settings.
- You can also set a description for the task, and configure notifications.