This article provides you with steps on how to generate a CSR on Windows Plesk.
Step 1– Login to Plesk.
- Login with username and password received when you completed your subscription.
Step 2– Click SSL/TLS under security section
Step 3– Click Advanced Settings
Step 4– Click Add SSL/TLS Certficate
Step 5– Complete CSR details and click Request
- Certificate name. This will help you identify this certificate in the repository.
- Bits. Choose the encryption level of your SSL certificate. In Plesk Onyx, 2048, 3072 and 4096 bits are available.
- Country, State or province, location (city), organization name (company). The values you enter should not exceed the length of 64 symbols.
- The domain name for which you want to purchase an SSL certificate. This should be a fully qualified domain name. Example: example.com.
- Email: The website administrator’s email address