This article provides you with step by step instructions on how to pay you invoices with snapscan.
Step 1– Download and install SnapScan.
- Download the SnapScan app on your Android mobile device or iPhone /iPad.
- Signup and add your card details.
- For more information on this process please see SnapScan’s website here.
Step 2– Login to your 1-grid Customer zone.
- Go to https://1-grid.com/client/clientarea.php
- Enter your registered email address and password you created when signing up.
Step 3 – Open any of your unpaid invoices.
- Hover over Billing then click My invoices.
- Select your invoice by clicking on the Unpaid button.
Step 4 – Select SnapScan as your payment method
Step 5 – Open the app on your phone and scan the code image.
Step 6 – Complete payment on phone then click Confirm payment on your invoice.
TIP: Invoice will update immediately to paid. You can automate payments by switching you payment method to debit order or credit card. Automated payment methods do not require any manual action from you and will ensure your services never go into suspended mode should you have forgotten to make payment.