This article provides you with information regarding reactivation of a cancelled hosting product.
What hosting services can be reactivated ?
- If your web hosting account has been deactivated (suspended) due to non- or late-payment within the last 2-3 months, you are able to have it reactivated at any time simply by making payment and using any of our payment methods.
- For previously cancelled services an invoice would not exist. An invoice would need to be generated manually by our Billing Department.
- Managed and Self-Managed Servers (VPS or Dedi), require manual reactivation, which takes longer.
- Any hosting services suspended longer then 3 months would not be available on our servers any longer. To re-activate a hosting account such as this would be the same as ordering a new hosting package.
How do I reactivate a hosting package?
- To reactivate a hosting package an email needs to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting the reactivation of the the service weather suspended or cancelled.
- If an invoice doesn’t already exist in the case of a suspended service an invoice will manually be generated for the serviced reactivation.
- Once the invoice is settled services will be activated.
Was this post helpful?
Let us know if you liked the post. That’s the only way we can improve.