This article provides you with information on how to force Google to index your website
How to check if you site is indexed on Google
- Go to Google, then search for
- This number shows roughly how many of your pages Google has indexed.
- If you want to check the index status of a specific URL, use the same
- No results will show up if the page isn’t indexed.
How to get indexed by Google
- Go to Google Search Console by via this link
- Navigate to the URL inspection tool
- Paste the URL you’d like Google to index into the search bar.
- Wait for Google to check the URL
- Click the “Request indexing” button
This process is good practice when you publish a new post or page. You’re effectively telling Google that you’ve added something new to your site and that they should take a look at it.