Step 1– Login to Plesk.
- Login with username and password received when you completed your subscription.
Step 2– Click SSL/TLS under security section
Step 3– Click Add SSL/TLS Certficate
Step 4– Complete CSR details and click Request – Make sure you have a * Right next to your domain name
- Certificate name. This will help you identify this certificate in the repository.
- Bits. Choose the encryption level of your SSL certificate. In Plesk Onyx, 2048, 3072 and 4096 bits are available.
- Country, State or province, location (city), organization name (company). The values you enter should not exceed the length of 64 symbols.
- The domain name for which you want to purchase an SSL certificate. This should be a fully qualified domain name. Make sure you add a star with a full stop next to your domain name Example: *.1-grid.support or *1-grid.co.za
- Email: The website administrator’s email address
Was this post helpful?
Let us know if you liked the post. That’s the only way we can improve.