This article provides you with information on how to get your website to show up in Google Search results.
How to determine if your site on Google?
To determine whether your site is currently included in Google’s index, do a site: search for your site’s URL. For example, a search for “site:wikipedia.org” returns these results.
My site isn’t on Google ?
When Google’s spiders miss a site, it’s frequently for one of the following reasons:
- The site isn’t well connected from other sites on the web.
- You’ve just launched a new site and Google hasn’t had time to crawl it yet.
- The design of the site makes it difficult for Google to crawl its content effectively.
- Google received an error when trying to crawl your site.
How do I get my site or mobile app on Google?
Google provides guidelines on building a crawler-friendly websites. While there’s no guarantee that their site crawler will find a particular site, following these guidelines should make your site appear in Google’s search results.
- You can download Googles Checklist at the bottom of this page.