This article provides you with steps to update MX record and email routing via your cPanel Control Panel.
Step 1- Login to cPanel
- Please see our article on logging into cPanel here
Step 2 – Click on Zone Editor under the Domains section.
Step 3 – Click on Manage next to your relevant domain.
Step 4 – Click on MX
- The default 1-grid MX records are show below.
- To change these records you would simply click on the Edit next to the relevant record.
Step 1 – Once logged in click on Email Routing under the Email section
Step 2 – Set your Email Routing.
- If your email routes through 1-grid it must always be set to Local Mail Exchanger.
- Should your email route through an external provider it must be set to Remote Mail Exchanger.
TIP: To view more articles on on cPanel please see the category here. Alternatively you may contact our Support Center by clicking here.