- Getting Started
- How to setup a CNAME record (cPanel)
- How to setup an A record (cPanel)
- How to setup an SPF record (cPanel)
- How to change MX records (cPanel)
- Change FTP password (cPanel)
- How to change my control panel password (cPanel)
- Domain Parking
- Change PHP version (cPanel)
- Your PHP installation appears to be missing error
- How to add an addon domain (cPanel)
General Hosting Info
- Restore a backup of your website or database
- Optimise your website images
- Do you allow SSH/Telnet on shared hosting?
- How To Resolve High CPU Usage On WordPress Shared Hosting
- Do you run backups on your servers?
- So what is CloudFlare?
- Where must I upload my website files to?
- Moving to 1-grid from another Host? Here’s A Checklist
- What is a subdomain name? How do I create and delete one?
- What do I put for the cron job Command to Run?
- Quickly Duplicate WordPress Posts
- How to install WordPress (cPanel)
- Backup Your Files and Database to the Cloud
- Speed up your WordPress site by optimizing your images
- Add Captcha to Your WordPress Site
- What is WordPress?
- How To Add A Gallery to Your WordPress Site
- How to Add a Visual Form Builder to Your WordPress Site
- Add Useful Widgets to Your WordPress Site
- Disable Comments for Your WordPress Site
Website Security (SSL)
- What is a CSR?
- Why you should always keep WP, plugins & themes updated
- What happens when my SSL certificate expires?
- Website hacked
- How do I fix “parts of this page is not secure such as images” relating to your SSL certificate
- How to install your SSL Certificate?
- How do I Force my Website to use SSL?
- Spam Experts Dashboard
- How to delete a domain through Helm
- How is my Disk Space calculated in HELM?
- Information regarding Multi-Recipient Address lists
- Steps to add a Microsoft SQL Server Database through HELM
- What directory do I upload my web files to?
- How do I add/change/delete default documents for my domain name?
- Add write permissions to directory or file by using HELM
- Web Site Settings options available in HELM
- How do I Create a Virtual Directory?
- Basic Domain Statistics in HELM
- How to create Websites in Website Panel
- Advanced Web Statistics WSP
- Advanced Web Statistics WSP
- How to create a FTP account in WebsitePanel
- How to create a mail account in WebsitePanel
- How to setup email forwarding in WebsitePanel
- How to create an MS SQL server database in WebsitePanel
- How to create users for a database in WebsitePanel
- How to create a MySQL database in WebsitePanel
- Create ODBC DSN in WebsitePanel
- Contact Forms & Pop-Ups for Your Joomla Site
- Content Translation for Your Joomla Site
- Module Management for Your Joomla Site
- Add a WYSIWYG Editor to Your Joomla Site
- Generate a Sitemap for Your Joomla Site
- Create a Gallery on Your Joomla Site
- Add a Booking System to Your Joomla Site
- Add A Blog to Your Joomla Site
- Manage Events on Your Joomla Site
- Add Contact Forms to Your Joomla Site
MySQL Database Guide
- How to manage a MySQL Database in phpMyAdmin
- How to delete a MySQL database user in cPanel
- How to repair a MySQL database in cPanel
- How to create a MySQL database user in cPanel
- How to delete a MySQL database in cPanel
- How to assign a user to a MySQL database in cPanel
- How to change a MySQL database users password in cPanel
- How to remove a user from a MySQL database in cPanel
- How to check a MySQL database for errors in cPanel
- MySQL database engines – MyISAM vs Innodb
- Website Builder
There are multiple ways to find your internet ip address. The fastest would be is to go to this link:...
Step 1: Upload a customized 404 error page document To convey this technique in a simple way, let’s upload a...
A 503 service unavailable error can be caused by a number of things including (but not limited to): Buggy plugins...
When creating email accounts in cPanel, users have the ability to set the email quota for each email account. It...
Problem 1: Poorly Written Code Poorly written code can lead to a host of web application issues including inefficient algorithms,...