General Email Info
- The differences between POP and IMAP
- Email Restrictions
- How to setup a forwarder for an entire domain in cPanel
- Set up email on Windows Live
- Creating an Email account in Website Panel (Windows)
- Adding a forwarding rule in Website Panel (Windows)
- Adding a forwarding rule in cPanel (Linux)
- How to change my email password (WSP)
- Duplicate / Old emails downloading
- Creating email accounts
- Outlook Guide
- Android Guide
- Apple Guide
- Webmail Guide
- Out of Office Messages
What is email spoofing? Spoofing is when an email which has been sent to someone by a specific person where...
1. Don’t send unsolicited emails to people that didn’t subscribe to your site. 2. Send emails using an authenticated SMTP...
You can use POP or IMAP to access many different types of accounts, including Office 365 and Outlook.com. If you...
Type of account Description Outlook.com Accounts that end with @outlook.com, @hotmail.com, @msn.com, @live.com, custom domains hosted on Outlook.com, or international...
If you set up your email as an IMAP or POP account, your calendars and contacts won’t sync. You’ll have...