Last November Gridhost separated from Webafrica to start a new journey; a 10-year vision of growing into a specialised web hosting business for SMEs, offering a trusted online space for our customers. We know this was not a smooth transition and we apologise to those of you that experienced unacceptable service levels during this time.
Our priority is to repay your support and win back your trust.
We ask you to come on board with us as we refresh our brand. From 3 May 2018, gridhost.co.za will become 1-grid.com. This is smart business for us. It gives us the space to innovate locally and globally, expand our offering, and bring all of our customers’ online business needs onto one grid.
Driven by a new management team, we’ve had a long hard look at what needs to change. We’ve invested in great people, improved our internal processes, tallied every customer complaint and are rebuilding our solutions from the ground up to meet your core online needs.
Changes you will see:
- Gridhost will become 1-grid
- Sharpening customer services
- A new website with a refreshed product range, from domain registration to website builders. These products will be simpler and more intuitive – a solutions and service driven space.
- New branding on all our communication channels and documents.
- A request to update your payment details for the new 1-grid bank accounts. This isn’t required immediately, and you can do this at your convenience. We promise to communicate all changes timeously.
- Please note that no changes are required on your end and all service login details will remain the same.
We have a committed focus and passion for SME growth and empowerment in South Africa. Our purpose is to be part of the entrepreneurial energy our African market has, to be an online partner for SMEs, enabling your growth into the digital space – easily and with impact.
Our hosting experience spans more than 20 years (that’s older than Youtube, Facebook and your iPhone), and our brand is evolving with the times. We have a top team, are optimistic about the future and believe that together we have huge potential to grow your business with you. That leaves us with one question – how can we host you?